Adventures in Screen Printing!

Sleepy Time white crop-top -onesize

Hey guys! This summer I've been taking a second internship at 1% Talent, it's a cool little store that does T-shirts! While I'm there, I also got to experiment with screen printing and t-shirt designing!  

If you follow my instagram (@jeandrawstrings) you'll see updates more frequently than my blog posts. These babies will be available this summer at the events I go to or send a message if you're interested while quantities last!


Raining Knives bkwrds tote bag
Fuwa Fuwa Time back print -oversize white tank top 
selling T-shirts for 1% Talent at a street fair
printing complimentary baggies for the t-shirts

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Etsy store!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thanks so much!! possibly in the future : D

      Delete
  2. This post is written in a very good and entails a lot of useful information for me. I am glad to find a good way of writing the post.

    ReplyDelete