SKOTD mah boy Andy,

 A couple doodles of my buddy Andy : D 

He likes collecting toys. and thought spiderman was an occupation lol



Sketching in china will be interesting! I hope blogger isn't banned in China ahha.

On another note,
-It's official! I'll be attending Anime North, Anime Expo (L.A.) and Otakon (Baltimore), and maybe Fanexpo this summer selling some art prints! Mostly the stuff on my deviantart (digital paintings and the like...) not quite sure if I can make some nice.. cartoony pieces lol.

So just as a heads up. Expect some posts with fanart in the next couple months. Summer's the only time I get to draw anime really. And we all know (though we hate admitting it), anime's really fun to sketch LOL.

4 comments:

  1. lol i don't think u can access blogspot in china, unless you " flip the wall", that is to download a program which will allow you go to on any banned websites. have fun in china!!! gain a lot of weight from eating!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T GO TO FANEXPO THIS YEAR.

    IT'S 100 DOLLAR ADMISSION

    DO NOT SUPPORT THIS SHENNANERY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the sellables, haha. And thats a really cool look you got with digital there, from far away it looks like some sort of ink drawing.

    Wish I could go to places like those...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE FUN IN CHINA. Not sure how we're going to MSG you though lol. D:
    Yay more fanart!

    ReplyDelete